So, is it your own world or the whole world you want to change?
We encourage you to explore the benefits of combining them both!
What is the Human Flourishing Universe?
- It is a virtual reality universe for developing a global team-spirit and personal skills.
- HFU consist of multiple planets that offers learning of value In Real Life:
– to better your health&wellbeing, your employability and entrepreneurial skills as well as social, emotional and attention skills and much more.
- An extended-reality for access to societal services and institutions: unemployment offices, health-care, education and information.
- A place for CSR to save resources and money by climate-smart and efficient ways of interacting within their organisations, coordinate initiatives as well as with the general public.
- A permanent virtual infrastructure dedicated to innovation, collaboration, experimentation and coordination of efforts towards improving lives in our physical world.
- A space where you meet people, organisations, institutions and businesses from all over the planet that are just as concerned as you are about the pressing problems and injustices in our world.
- A place for global efforts – building hope, community and resilience – that change worlds.
How can this be accomplished?
The HFU is a purpose driven universe where kindness and compassion is the no.1 currency and altruism the reigning ideal. By utilizing underlying game-mechanics we set the rules for interaction and advancement – in order to stimulate an overall positive dynamic. This is done together with leading specialists on human behavior: psychology, economics, social sciences and compassion among other scientific disciplines.
What is different from real life?
In HFU we offer as near human interaction as possible on truly equal terms – beyond prejudice towards color of skin, impossible standards of beauty, and physical attributes, even beyond exclusion caused by mental and physical disabilities and above all – beyond class boundaries.
Is it expensive?
The HFU is Free to use! and accessible from most devices and from anywhere in the world where you can connect to the internet.
Here you can hone your personal and interpersonal skills, teach what you know and most importantly – contribute and collaborate on solving real world problems.
This video shows the possibilities, one of many possible kinds of environment, here with space as theme.